Thursday, March 3, 2011

Last week in the Keys

On Sat, 2/26 Mike and I drove up to Islamorada and went to the biggest Flea Market we have ever been to. It was mostly stuff for boating or fishing. We only bought a decal that looks like etched glass of a pelican which we are going to put on our window in our door. It was very hot that day so I ended up buying a floppy hat because I forgot my visor. We came home and our neighbor from NC came over and we decided the 4 of us were going to go out to eat at the Sunset Grill just down the road from our RV resort. On Monday we picked up my cousin Libby and we went and golfed at a Par 3 nine hole golf course. We went to a bar/rest. on the canal by Libby's and sat and watched all the boats and had lunch. I had my first lobster taco; it was very good. Tues. we went back to Libby's and I did laundry and we sat out by the pool. It was real warm so we were in the water more than on the lounges. On Wed., our last day here, I rode my bike up on the old 7 mile bridge one last time. Mike needed to clean the grill before putting it away so he didn't go with me. We spent the rest of the day organizing and putting things away. We did play bingo that night and I won a game again; that was 4 for 4 over 4 weeks. We got up early on Thurs. and we were on the road by 9:30AM for the Florida's West Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment