Sunday, March 13, 2011

Visiting a friend in Fayetteville, GA

RV storage at Atlanta South RV Resort in McDonough, GA



Donna Sullivan's home in Fayetteville, GA


Donna and Judy



Donna and Mike



Yesterday, 3/12, we left Cordele and headed for McDonough, GA. We are going to store the RV at Atlanta South RV Resort and then drive our car over to Fayetteville to visit and stay with a good friend who used to live up in Pittsford, Donna Sullivan. We got to her house by following the directions of our GPS. We had lost faith in our GPS because when we were driving to MCDonough the GPS gave us different directions to find the RV Resort from our Woodall Campground book. We decided to follow the GPS directions and ended up on a dirt road that sort of ended. Lucky for us there was a church that was being built and their driveway was there so we drove up the driveway hoping to turn around in the parking lot but the parking lot was under construction. We noticed there was a housing track with a road on the other side of the parking lot so we took it and luckily it got us back on the right road and we found the RV Resort. We stored our RV. We packed our car with stuff enough for a week. We arrived at Donna's around 4:00, sat around and talked, then went out to dinner. We spent 4 days visiting with Donna. On Monday Mike took our car to the dealers because our emissions light had been on since the Keys. On Wed. we were heading for my cousin's home north of Atlanta. When I got up I discovered I had a UTI so we had to go to a clinic and a Dr. saw me and gave me a prescription. We left for my cousin's only 2 hours late.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you got to visit with Mrs. Sullivan. I remember their dog, King, fondly from my childhood. I hope you had a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete