Saturday, January 12, 2013

Marathon, FL ( in the middle of the Keys)

Knights Key, Marathon (site LL)
Day 6

We left Ft. Pierce at 8:15 and arrived in Marathon at 1:00.  We took the Florida Turnpike instead of 95 because there is less traffic and less tractor trailers.  Our reservation at Knights Key RV Resort and Marina is not supposed to start till Jan. 15, so they put us in another site and then on the 15th' we will move to the one we requested when we made the reservation 2 years ago.  We hooked up water and electricity then set up the inside of the RV.  It was very warm outside but there was a beautiful breeze.  We sat out in the shade and read.  We took a little walk around the resort then we got in the car and went out to dinner.  When we got back Mike went over to Kyle's Inn, a little restaurant here in the resort to watch football.  The resort does not have cable and when I put up the attenna all I get is a snowy picture and it is in spanish.  If I want to watch one of my programs, I use Hulu.com on my computer. I spent the rest of the night reading, I love my Kindle.



No comments:

Post a Comment